24mm T1.5 Full Frame Wide Angle VDSLR MK2 Cine
Boasting a new compact and sleek design with matte black finish, Samyang VDSLR MK2 lenses offer additional welcome features including a rounded nine blade aperture for even smoother circular bokeh.
Lens mounts are now weather sealed, and VDSLR MK2 lenses are even available in Canon RF mount. In addition, VDSLR MK2 lenses are fully compatible in terms of color rendition and gear placement with Samyang VDSLR Cine lenses.
With full frame coverage, fast apertures, and optical designs utilizing special elements, MK2 lenses support the increased capabilities of the latest DSLR, Mirrorless, Cine camera systems, and drones. Samyang VDSLR MK2 lenses are the perfect choice for independent filmmakers, project directors, and professional cinematographers.
Samyang CINE LENS FEATURES
- Calibration in T-stops
- Tight color matching
- Silky smooth long focus throws for precise focus control
- Non-rotating front designs facilitates easy use of filters, polarizers, and hoods
- Apertures are de-clicked for precise, smooth and silent operation
- Left and right side focusing and aperture scales let you work from either side
- Industry standard 0.8MOD gearing with uniform MK2 and VDSLR series focus and aperture gear placement enable fast lens changes when using follow focus devices
- High Refractive Index, Extra Low Dispersion, Aspherical and Hybrid Aspherical elements are utilized to reduce aberrations, and produce clear, and vibrant images
ADDITIONAL SAMYANG CINE VDSLR MK2 LENS FEATURES
- A new compact and sleek design with a matte black finish
- Rounded nine blade apertures that deliver even smoother circular bokeh
- Enhanced lens markings with focal lengths visible from the sides of the lens
- Two year warranty
- Available in Canon RF mount
- The focusing gear is designed wider and feels more comfortable when gripped for focus pulling by hand
- Weather sealed lens mounts protect the most vulnerable gap between the lens and camera mount