Utilizing a multi-layer coating process for consistent color rendition from lens to lens the Samyang 135mm T2.2 VDSLR II Lens answers the challenge of assembling a set of lenses over time. Features industry standard geared focus and iris rings that share common position with other Samyang VDSLR II lenses. To aid focus pullers who have to work both sides of the lens, the aperture and focus scales are marked on both sides of the lens.
This 135mm lens produces an 18.8° angle-of-view when used with a full-frame sensor camera. Hybrid aspherical lenses render sharply defined images with a minimum of distortion and chromatic aberrations, with a minimum focus distance of 2.6' from the lens. A removable lens hood provides flare protection when shooting without a matte box and the lens's threaded front accepts 77mm filter rings.
- Ultra Multi Coated lenses minimize flare and ghosting, and the lenses are color matched to a standard eliminating the need to acquire an entire set of lenses at the same time.
- Industry-standard gearing for focus and aperture rings. Each lens in the Samyang VDSLR II series share common focus and iris gear ring positions, which speeds up lens changes as accessories such as follow focus units or iris motors don't have to be re-positioned.
- "Declicked" aperture ring for smooth iris pulls.
- A removable lens hood provides flare protection without a matte box.
- The lens opens up to T2.2, providing the capability for low light shooting or creating extremely shallow depth of field.
|135mm T2.2 VDSLR ED UMC
|T2.2 ~ T22
|11 ELEMENTS IN 7 GROUPS
|Minimum Focusing Distance
|Angle Of View
|Focus Ring Diameter
|Aperture Ring Diameter