The Samyang 10mm f/2.8 ED AS NCS CS Lens is a prime, manual focus wide-angle lens designed specifically for use with APS-C sized image sensors. Providing a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 16mm and a broad 105.9° angle of view, this lens is ideally suited for interior, architectural, and landscape photography applications. One extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements have been incorporated into the optical design to minimize chromatic aberrations and distortion in order to produce sharper images. Additionally, a Nano Coating System (NCS) has been applied to the lens elements in order to reduce surface reflections and prevent lens flare and ghosting for improved light transmission and more contrast-rich imagery.
- Prime wide-angle lens provides a 35mm-equivalent focal length of 16mm, making it ideally suited for indoor, architectural, and landscape subjects.
- Fast f/2.8 maximum aperture benefits working in low-light conditions.
- Manual focus design permits selective control over focus placement.
- One extra-low dispersion element and two aspherical elements reduce chromatic aberrations and distortions in order to produce sharper images.
- Nano Coating System improves light transmission and suppresses lens flare and ghosting for more contrast-rich, color-neutral images.
|SPECIFICATIONS||1:2.8 10mm ED AS NCS CS|
|APERTURE RANGE||F2.8 ~ 22|
|OPTICAL CONSTRUCTION||14 ELEMENTS IN 9 GROUPS (2 ASPHERICAL)|
|MINIMUM FOCUSING DISTANCE||0.24m|
|MOUNT||Canon EF||Nikon F with AE||Pentax K||Fujifilm X||Sony E||Micro 4/3|
|ANGLE OF VIEW||ASP-C||105.9˚||109.5˚||109.5˚||109.5˚||109.5˚||-|
|FUNCTION||A / S / M / P mode (NIKON F with AE)|