Expand your imaging capabilities with the compact ultra-wide view provided by the Samyang AF 35mm f/2.8 FE Lens for full-frame Sony E-mount cameras. This optic is fast for its class with an f/2.8 maximum aperture which will help users work in low-light conditions. It incorporates three aspherical and two extra-low dispersion elements to reduce aberrations for clean, sharp images. It also uses an Ultra Multi-Coating and integrated lens hood to minimize the impact of flare and ghosting.
The lens offers an autofocus motor optimized for use with Sony cameras to provide fast, accurate performance and it has manual focus override for making tweaks while in AF mode. Additionally, the lens features a rounded 7-blade diaphragm for smooth out-of-focus elements.
- Combining an ultra-wide angle of view with a relatively fast f/2.8 aperture, this 35mm lens makes a great option for Sony shooters looking to get a unique perspective that is well suited to architecture, landscapes, and more.
- Three aspherical elements are utilized in the optical design to control spherical aberrations for increased clarity and resolution from edge to edge.
- Two extra-low dispersion glass elements help to reduce chromatic aberrations; improve overall image sharpness, clarity, and color fidelity; and also help to minimize the overall weight of the lens.
- UMC Ultra Multi-Coating has been applied to individual elements in order to reduce flare and ghosting for increased contrast and a neutral color balance.
- Its autofocusing action works in conjunction with Sony cameras' focusing systems for quick, accurate, and precise AF control. Manual focus override is also available for refining your focus position.
- The rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a smooth and pleasing bokeh quality.
Thanks to cutting edge optical technology, at only 1.2” in length and weighing only 3.02oz, this Samyang is packed with features for outstanding image quality. Featuring seven elements in six groups, two aspherical lenses and one high refractive lens plus Ultra Multi Coating, it’s smaller and lighter than the Sony/Zeiss 35mm f2.8, yet offers equally impressive image quality at less than ½ the price!
Thanks to its compact and lightweight build, the Samyang AF 35mm F2.8 FE lens is perfect to carry around whether you are on the go or need a daily photo lens. In addition to its compact design for mirrorless cameras, you can take full advantage of full-frame screen and sharp image quality.
Samyang Lens Stations are designed exclusively for use with Samyang AF lenses. They allow you to connect Samyang AF lenses to your computer and with the use of downloadable for free Samyang Lens Manager Software you can:
- Update lens firmware
- Calibrate and customize focus parameters
- Calibrate and customize aperture parameters
|Model name||AF 35mm F2.8 FE|
|Aperture range||F2.8 ~ 22|
|Lens optical construction||7 Elements in 6 groups|
|Special lens||2 ASP, 1 HR|
|Minimum focusing distance||0.35m (13.8")|
|Maximum magnification ratio||x 0.12|
|Filter Size||49mm - 40.5mm with Hood|
|Number of blades||7|
|Angle of View||Full Frame||63.10˚|